AIM
ToxicKlay

Anti Chess Anti Chess

Terrible anti-chess. You can't pick what side you play, the AI always plays white, which means at higher difficulties the game is nearly impossible because white can force a victory with one of a few different opening moves.

I can't believe something so simple as being able to pick your side isn't in this game. What a lazy and incompetent thing for the programmer to do.

Mirchi Escape Cursed Dragon Mirchi Escape Cursed Dragon

It's broken and it doesn't work. The puzzle to find the final gem does not open the drawer when you input the right code. I solved it myself and even checked the walkthrough when it wouldn't open. Unfortunately, this makes the game unbeatable. Needs to be fixed.

Maximun Driving Maximun Driving

what is even going on in this game? the perspective is too small and i have no idea how to avoid the enemies because i seem to hit them every time

raptor0555 responds:

the car handles moving the mouse sideways...

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Are you fucking serious?

Decent game, but 75 days is not nearly enough to do near ANYTHING in the game.

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

It was too hard to even enjoy.

I really liked the whole portrayal of life, but I sat here and played the damn game for about 25 minutes and couldn't get past the fucking first School part. If you're going to make a game where everything is constantly falling, try not to add clunky controls and blocks that have no collisions half the time.

Music Fall Music Fall

Broken buttons, AV lag, etc

The register between the notes and the catcher was terrible, on Chaoz Airflow, it missed a little more than half of the notes that I hit (even during simple parts, don't pull skill into this because I played your beta and could do Chaoz just fine)

There was also lag between the video and the song, I don't know why, but the board would stutter in order to compensate for the music lag.

geel9 responds:

I made it so you cannot catch notes with the side of the catcher.

Zombie Shooter Zombie Shooter

Great work; Good time waster

This was great to play. It's simple, short, and sweet. It's a great stress reliever and time waster. However I think the reload time could be a little shorter

Florist Soundboard Florist Soundboard

Was great!

He sounds hilarious, I agree with the other dude sounds like Bruce from Family Guy with a lesser lisp.

Will use in the furutre

realmofdarkness responds:

thanks

find the keys find the keys

Made it to level 43