AIM
ToxicKlay

my ferst aneemashun my ferst aneemashun

This is one of those classic Flash animations that you see and hear on Newgrounds. This is the stuff of legend, the stuff NG was grown from.

Cyberbullying... Cyberbullying...

this film really speaks to my heart, so i gave it a 5

Quit Your Job Quit Your Job

It's a 25 second ad for another website, and it's very badly made. You can see the volume bar on your computer pop up and you used GoAnimate to make it. Keep it on youtube.

angry joe on elder scroll angry joe on elder scroll

You had good ideas but the straight narration was pretty awkward. Plus, there's already a REAL Angry Joe and you can't just take his name and make your own animations with it, that's plagiarism. Angry NewBCartonnist Show doesn't sound as good, but it's exponentially more original

NewBCartoonist responds:

plagiarism? What about all the other poeple using pokemon and dragon ball z to make parodies? How can you make a parody without actually using the character(s)?

#DellyDevil #DellyDevil

Interesting idea but the animation wasn't great and I feel like this type of quick hit video is better suited for Youtube than NG.

awesome sauce awesome sauce

This shit was bomb. I really like the abstract, morphing type of animation and the hand-drawn style made it pretty enjoyable. Good one

CLOPPING.MOV CLOPPING.MOV

"Why is this hate filled trash allowed on the front page"

Are you serious? There's animations about killing people, jokes about 9/11, jokes about every possible layer of hell you could think of and you think an animation that's negative about ponies is "hate filled trash"? You're pathetic. This flash is great and I was diggin the animation style.

SpeedoSausage responds:

here, take this <3
Its my undying love

Welcome To Gameshop Welcome To Gameshop

Hilarious, but

Employees are supposed to do this. They get fired if they don't push their extra products. Great flash, it's still hilarious.

One VS All One VS All

I love it.

Brings me back to the old days, 2000, 2001. Great job.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

5 years later and still true

this was the first Neil Cicierega flash I ever watched (at the ripe age of 10!) and this is a true testament to the nature of Ebaumsworld. Low quality, terible ads, generally just a garbage website that needs to be erased from the face of the world wide web. Great video, hilarious lyrics, and boy oh boy is that some mean piano.